Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mad of Work

I just thought that if I got to work the same thing everyday, would I get mad and stressed out? This afternoon a colleague told me that works in MU were repeating almost the same thing everyday and every cycle - supplying stuffs to the wards and other pharmacy units, diluting, preparing, repacking, labeling and sometimes she felt stressed out with those same works... I did enjoy working in MU for the past 1 week but didn't know why today i felt that the works in MU were tiring and the time passed very slowly... Maybe my colleague was true and i was already fed up with the works... My goodness, this was the just the second week in MU and i already felt like working here for a long time already. Then, how am i going to face my work in future if the hospital policy is to fix me in a department? will i get mad? Pretty scared of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment